Monday 29 August 2016

Poppy Series by Dale Turner in Brazil

Art from Pulse Gallery travels to Brazil.

Warrant Officer Stephanie Abdon and Riccardo Savone
Warrant Officer, Stephanie Abdon presenting her gift, painted by Dale Turner, to Canadian Ambassador, Riccardo Savone in Brazil.
"When I was in Manitoba for my house hunting trip, I recently visited the Pulse Gallery at the Forks on Canada Day and came across one of your pieces that I admired. At that instant I decided to purchase your Poppy Series piece as I was looking for a work of art to give to the Canadian Embassy as a token of tremendous gratitude and appreciation of the support I received during my tenure as the Canadian Defence Attaché Assistant in Brazil."
Canadian Defence Attaché, Captain(Navy) Real Brisson, Stephanie Abdon & Riccardo Savone
We love to see your photographs of what happens with the art work once it leaves our gallery!
Thanks for the photos, Stephanie.